The Axis team has specialised in the design and delivery of subsea substructures, moorings and foundations for over twenty years, including floating arch systems for the oil and gas industry using Tension Leg Buoy (TLBTM) technology.
We devise and exploit simple, economic, carefully thought out, reliable solutions to the problems posed in floating developments and particularly in floating wind developments.. It is our philosophy to work in a close relationship with clients in order to achieve common objectives.
We provide offshore loading systems and have a complete system, based on 1800m of 6" high grade Manuli hose, available for lease or sale.
Axis is applying this expertise and track record to the Floating Offshore Wind sector and is developing the Axis TLBTM.
Axis Energy Projects provides project management services to clients engaged in floating production and subsea operations including installation engineering consultancy services.
Our main areas of specialization are:
- Design and delivery of offshore mooring systems and foundations;
- Turnkey provision of moored and DP tanker extended well test export systems;
- Moorings and loading systems for FPSOs and FSOs;
- Installation engineering support including deepwater IRM engineering solutions.
Design and analysis services:
- Mooring systems and foundations;
- Submarine pipelines, flowlines, and risers;
- Subsea structures;
- Vessel and platform modifications;
- Structural engineering and naval architecture;
- Complex analyses including Orcaflex, FEA and heat attenuation.