We devise and exploit simple, economical but carefully thought out and reliable solutions to the problems posed in floating production developments. We also have a special interest in devising economical solutions for marginal field and tail-end production developments and in providing solutions to problems posed in deepwater environments.
Axis Energy Projects provides project management services to clients engaged in floating production and subsea operations including installation engineering consultancy services.
It is our philosophy to work in a close relationship with clients in order to achieve common objectives.
Axis Energy Projects main areas of specialisation are in:
- Provision of specialised, economical, extended well test export systems
- Provision of EPS and tail-end production FPSOs
- Deepwater engineering solutions
- Provision of specialist subsea foundations
Axis Energy Projects has associated engineering design and analysis expertise in:
- Mooring systems and foundations
- Submarine pipelines, flowlines, and risers
- Subsea structures
- Vessel and platform modifications
- Deepwater installation engineering
- Structural engineering and naval architecture including complex finite element analysis