ROV Engineering Support
Axis Energy Projects can provide a full suite of engineering support to ROV operations and has a long track record of successfully delivering projects in this field.
The company comprises highly experienced structural and mechanical engineers, naval architects and project managers working within tried, tested and certified management systems.
Our capabilities include:
Mobilisation Support Engineering
- Layout and seafastening of ROV launch and recovery systems (LARS)
- Ship modifications including the design of platforms and mezzanine decks to locate ROV LARS.
- Design and delivery of removable ship cantilever structures to facilitate safe and efficient deepwater spool deployment
- Deck layouts, seafastening design and associated fabrication supervision
- Mobilisation planning and supervision
- Offshore design engineering support including complex analyses
- Deepwater engineering support, including spool installation and wet parking, RIS deployment engineering, mud mat design etc.
- ROV tooling design
- Fabrication supervision including FATs, NDT etc.
- Lifting analyses, rigging design and specification of associated equipment
- Preparation of subsea intervention procedures, storyboards and animations
- Offshore field engineer support
- Participate in (and chair) HIRA/HAZID/HAZOP
- Deepwater pipeline freespan support
- Deepwater subsea heave damping system (can remove c. 80% of crane hook movement)
- Seabed winch on suction anchor base
We have high ethical standards and our philosophy is to work with our clients to provide economical, well thought out, robust solutions which effectively address the task at hand. To do so we rely on our team of highly skilled and qualified personnel working within our certified QHSE management system.